Demo (for Mac)
| || ||
Click each one to view full size.
For hints on making the images look their best - see below.
Exported Image File
Paged Preview Window
Explorer: Click on Tools->Internet Options->Advanced Tab-> Multimedia. Uncheck
"Enable Automatic Image Resizing".
Firefox: Click on the image if you
see a "+" in a magnifying glass to zoom in and see it full size; or Tools Menu->Options->Advanced
and uncheck "Resize large images to fit in browser window"
Software: Knit Visualizer
Current Version: 2.1 (December 2008)
Platforms: Windows(XP, Vista, Win7)
and Mac OS X (including Lion)
Cost: $185.00 US Dollars
To learn more about Knit Visualizer,
to see full size) |
Buy Knit Visualizer
If you are upgrading from 1.x and have a discount code; please use our upgrade page.
|Knit Visualizer 2.1 for
(supports XP, Vista and Win 7)
| Knit Visualizer 2.1 for Mac, Download**|
(OS X 10.4 or later
** When you
purchase our software to download, you will be sent an email with download instructions.
The download is time sensitive so you should plan on downloading the software
as soon as possible.
Is Knit Visualizer?
Knit Visualizer was created to assist in building charts
from knitting patterns almost automatically, it does that and so much more:
- Color! Symbols, backgrounds, borders can all be different colors.
- Create your own stitchses to supplement those in the provided stitch library
- Lots of easy to use tools like the Stitch Replacer
Don't forget all the features that make Knit Visualizer great:
- Extensive stitch library lets you easily pick stitches to paint in your chart
- Easy to read symbols for over 40 common stitches and over 75 different cable stitches.
in a stitch pattern to see a chart created for you. Interprets circular and flat
- Chart savvy copy/duplicate/insert commands let you copy
and paste repeated rows or columns or entire sections easily
- Apply borders
to emphasize cables or indicate areas to repeat
- Zoom in & out for
different font sizes
- Automatically generates a legend based on the stitches
in the chart - including (optional) instructions for each stitch
chart & legend can be printed or exported to an image file
o See how your chart will span multiple pages before you print
o Scale to print more on one page
o 5 different layouts let you organize chart,
legend and notes
o Optionally include Title, Source/Author, Notes & Legend
in your printout
- Extra symbols included for fair isle patterns
- Handles rows of different sizes using Empty Cells (great
for sleeves & shawls)
- Create new empty chart pre-filled with
knit, purl or no stitches.
- Save chart & preferences to file
Also check out:
Love Knit Visualizer and want an image to link back here? Right
click this image, and select "Save Image as.." to save it to your computer.
Then upload it to your server, and make the link point to http://www.knitfoundry.com/software.html
(please don't steal bandwidth by linking directly to the image on our website)